Raw Discussion: May 17, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 17, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Raw is in Toronto tonight and Bret Hart will most likely make his last appearance. He's suppose to wrestle The Miz for the U.S Title tonight, I'm sure something is going to happen that he does wrestle. But I'm looking forward to hear the pop he gets, it will probably be massive.

Another thing that I'm looking forward is the continued to build up of the feud between Randy Orton and Edge, wonder what the next step will be tonight.

Hopefully it's an entertaining program.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Should be good! I'm really hoping Bryan Danielson will show up on the show, maybe messing with The Miz during his title match or more likely (since he's a face) right after. I'll pop big time!

Orton/Edge rules, what can I say. The Viper is the new Rattlesnake.

I look forward to seeing DiBiase every week now, he's doing great with this push. Loved seeing him pay off The Colons last week. Maybe some progress towards a Virgil this week? Probably just more feuding with Truth, but still fun.

3. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

I really thought that Bret Hart wasn't going to wrestle anymore after Wrestelmaina. I think something might happen that he doesn't win the title. probably because of mr. McMahon.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well there WAS a Virgil sighting tonight and apparently he'll be in Teddy's corner at Over the Limit. I dont see a situation where Virgil doesn't turn on DiBiase haha.

PRetty fun show tonight.

5. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

Well congrats to bret Hart for winning the Untied States Championshiip belt. That was the only match I cared about though.