• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: March 14, 2011

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Again, what I'm looking mostly forward too is the continuation of the battle between The Rock and Cena. Cena blasted The Rock once again for not being on Raw, I have a feeling that we will see The Rock in the ring tonight. The Miz also insulted The Rock last week after attacking John Cena, it should be interesting to see if he says something about The Miz too.

Mason Ryan should be taking on Randy Orton tonight, I do wonder if Orton is going to beat Ryan. I personally believe he will, but I hope he doesn't give the boot to the head.

Tonight we will also see Brayn vs. Sheamus for the US Title, if Sheamus loses then he says he'll quit. Personally, I think Bryan retains and Sheamus moves to Smackdown. Kind of a trade off for Ziggler.

Overall it should be a good show and I'm really looking forward to it.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I do not think we will see The Rock tonight. The focus will shift back entirely from The Rock to The Miz and Cena said on SD that his attention has shifted to The Miz....

I agree. Bryan will most likely win tonight, and Sheamus will go to Smackdown. Sheamus/Kofi for the IC Title at WM please? Make the title mean something?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I thought the show was okay, but it was nothing special. Here's what I think...

I loved The Rock's promo at the beginning of the show. Him addressing "John Cena" had me in stitches. But I loved how he did a complete 360 when addressing the Miz.

It was nice see Shaemus win, so I guess that means no SmackDown move for him since he's the new US Champion.

Having Snookie on Raw was bad enough, but giving her a spot on Wrestlemania just makes me want to vomit blood. I wonder how they expect her to wrestle since shorter than the ring ropes.

Miz's assault on John Cena was simply fantastic, whoever thinks he doesn't deserve to carry the WWE Championship to Wrestlemania needs a reality check.

Anyways, all in all I thought the show was okay. It was kinda bland-ish for my taste.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I take back all of my previous comments about the lack of The Rock at any capacity. Why so dumb?

Having Snookie on Raw was bad enough, but giving her a spot on Wrestlemania just makes me want to vomit blood. I wonder how they expect her to wrestle since shorter than the ring ropes.
It's better than having a has-been Jersey Shore girl and JWoww on TNA.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Snookie at Wrestlemania makes a ton of sense though. And her Thesz Press wasn't bad either haha.

Finally they are making Miz look legit. He was booked so strong.

I thought the show was fine. Got a nice blood shot on Khali and the Danielson/Sheamus match was good.

Good to see home town hero Randy Orton get a nice pop and always nice to see Jim Ross. Brian Christopher? Not so much haha

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Good to see home town hero Randy Orton get a nice pop and always nice to see Jim Ross. Brian Christopher? Not so much haha
I was like, really? Grand Master Sexah returned? I never thought I would see him or JBL back in the WWE, even for one night? Well, I was wrong.

I also agree with the booking decisions of Miz. It's a shame that my inkling is that he will lose the belt at Mania, no one has ever been pushed this much towards WM and retained, to my knowledge.

Del Rio/Cena is a feud that could work big time in the near future. They seemed to have good chemistry last night.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Bit late in coming but I have only just had chance to watch Raw :)

Just a few thoughts:

Grand Master Sexey - where in the hell did they get him from? Age has really not been kind to that man! I will grant it was a hell of a coo and like when The Rock came back I was very much "GMS?! NOOOOOOO WAY!" so on that I guess I was satisfied.

Seamus -
winning the title, I hated this match, truly hated it, Seamus was NEVER going to loose and quit, why would he, but why ruin a great run and a great babyface in the process? I really don't understand the logic.

Snooki -
yeah, I could care less about that but I am not going to try, I am just amazed they are having a match at WM, I really don't get the logic apart from trying to advertise to a new demographic.

Drew Carey -
I am sorry but what? Why exactly is he in the WWE HOF? He was in the rumble for what 80 seconds before getting back out? I am sorry but I do not get the logic...

I sound like I hated Raw and I truely did not, I loved the Rock promo and the ending of the Cena match was very much "this ain't PG anymore" but I really really question some of the decisions.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Drew Carey -
I am sorry but what? Why exactly is he in the WWE HOF? He was in the rumble for what 80 seconds before getting back out? I am sorry but I do not get the logic...
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. What's up with that shit anyways? I thought the whole point of him being in the 2001 Royal Rumble was just a joke. They could be inducting a real legend instead of that clown. Just sayin...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. What's up with that shit anyways? I thought the whole point of him being in the 2001 Royal Rumble was just a joke. They could be inducting a real legend instead of that clown. Just sayin...
They'll make up for that in the next few weeks... I hope.

ROAD WARRIORS FTW.