Raw discussion June 21, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw is usually pretty exciting after a Pay Per View. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch Fatal Four Way last night, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a very entertaining show.

Use this topic to discuss about the matches, storylines and promos.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Should be a good show, obviously I'm most excited about seeing what happens with the NXT rookies and Cena now that they've cost him the Title. Also looking forward to what happens with Sheamus as champ, and what's next for Randy Orton.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've got a new champ and the Cena/NXT storyline which involves Bret Hart...

Yeah...color me interested. No guest host either? What's up with that?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Wow...Sheamus won huh, that's awesome :):)

I always thought he was a one trip pony, I'm so glad to see he's not a paper champion after all, he's doing a very good job as a heel at the moment :D

I can't wait to see what's to come of this NXT angle, it's real exciting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very entertaining show last night. Bret Hart was fired as the General Manager of Raw, I wonder if his tenure is now over with the WWE.

You saw a great match between two real divas, the outcome was spoiled by NXT though, who apologized for their actions.

The encounter between The Miz and Orton was pretty cool, but I loved when Orton got attacked by Edge, then Edge says the fun is just starting. That was pretty cool, and I look forward to this feud once again.

The main event was pretty entertaining, but once again NXT attacked Cena and almost got to Sheamus but he ran away before they got the chance. I think it was pretty obvious that NXT would attack Vince as soon as he was announced Special "Enforcer" for the match.

I wonder who the new GM is, some people are even saying it might be Bryan Danielson. I have a hard time believing that.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Pretty awesome show. Best match of the night was definitely Jericho and Evan Bourne, very entertaining :):)

The NXT rookies seem to be doing the same thing now, come in bash whoever...meh I want them to do something fresh every week, like they did with Bret Hart. Like bring in a truck or something lol..

Overall awesome show, loved it. Anyone notice there was no guest host? haha..

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I would love an Orton/Miz feud, but why tease it now and have Edge come out...Edge and Orton alone is one of the greatest feud matchups of all time for me, you don't need to mix someone else in until you're ready to actually pull the trigger on the new feud!