Raw discussion: July 5, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wade Barrett should be back on Raw tonight, I believe all his visa issues have been settled.

Should be interesting to see what is next for Nexus, will they finally get what's been coming for them, or they'll destroy other wrestlers again this week.

Looking forward to tonights episode, use this thread to discuss Raw.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Cool that Barrett is back already! Quick fix. I wouldn't mind seeing the Nexus guys in a match, but I guess that would be saved for PPV?

As usual (do I even need to say this anymore?) I wonder what will happen with Orton, even when semi-injured he's the man.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Very clever on the part of WWE teasing the GM is Stone Cold Steve Austin, what a way to bring in more viewers. What they never thought of though is when it is revealed to be someone other than him that they will never be able to get anyone to fall into their trap again.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, whoever believes Stone Cold is the mysterious General Manage is a little delusional, but it's a very good idea.

I loved the beating John Cena gave the "black John Cena" it seems that he put a bit more effort on those shots.

Overall good, but not great show.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Unity texted me saying next week they'll probably have the GM say, "If you smelllllllllll what the GM is cooking." Would be smart.

Solid show.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Unity texted me saying next week they'll probably have the GM say, "If you smelllllllllll what the GM is cooking." Would be smart.

Solid show.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I was really impressed with Evan Bourne as a whole last night...the big stars are selling him, the announcers seem on board, it's great stuff.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I was laughing at that last line by Cole...geez, quit teasing the fans LOL! I was half expecting a...rocky catchphrase though, been too long. LOL!