Raw discussion: July 19, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's usually a good Raw after a Pay Per View, once again Nexus attacked Cena so I'm sure we'll see something happen with them and Cena. Sheamus will most likely be involved somehow. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cena team up with Sheamus.

What's next between Edge and Orton?

Should be a good show.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This may have been the first episode of Raw in about 5-6 years that has actually gotten me excited to watch wrestling. Now I'll just wait for them to fuck it up.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The Nexus thing continues to get over really well. I was almost rooting for Triple H to be the last member of cena's team last night...Bret Hart works too. It was weird seeing Edge stand next to Cena. Jericho as well. The heels being faces to take down Nexus makes alot of sense.

Great opening match too with Orton/Edge/Jericho. WEnt almost a half hour!

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I figured Jericho would be in favor of NEXUS...considering his strong relationship with Barrett, but this just sounds too awesome!

Triple H returning would have been EPIC!

5. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Well I will say this, when RAW actually wants to amaze people, it can rather nicely. The opening match was rather interesting to watch, though I wasn't surprised that Orton won that match. The ending however was spectacular, the fact that Cena seemed like a defeated man when he came out to ask for a truce with the Nexus was something I was expecting, then him getting six other people to help get rid of the nexus. Overall one of the better shows in the last 6 months or so.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Definitely an amazing show, and it's only going to get better since Summerslam is just around the corner. I doubt Bret will have any impact in this match, he'll be used more as a mentor but I'm glad he's in this match. Don't really understand why Khali is there, I would replace him with Bourne, but he can have some good spots.

Overall, great show.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

one of the best raw's ive seen in years

definitely my favorite of 2010

8. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

This RAW was only sub-par for me. I only found the whole Cena Team thing at the end to be interesting. Was not expecting Bret to make a return.