Raw Discussion July 12, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One week before the Money in the Bank Pay Per View. Tonight we'll find out who is the last participant in the MITB match on the Raw side.

You'll also see John Cena taking on every members of Nexus tonight, should be interesting to see what happens in this match.

Overall, it should be a great show...I wonder what other things the Raw mysterious GM will say today.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Not to mention Edge vs. Orton is going down tonight, isn't it?

I'm kind of PO'ed, my VCR hasn't been working and I'll be in class from 6-8:40 CST...so RAW starts at 8:00 for me, good chance I'll be missing a lot of it.

The main event with Cena should be pretty awesome, though...it's enough to keep me interested to see it, and I should regardless of when I get out of class (she sometimes lets us out early, lol).

Anyone have guesses to the final participant? I know a few of us are thinking Barrett will sneak in, lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall decent show, the first segment of Santino and Florence Henderson was pretty funny.

The match between Edge vs Orton was really good, the best part of that match is when Randy Orton gave the RKO to Evan Bourne, that was simply out of this world and probably the best RKO I've ever seen.

Pretty disappointed with the addition to Mark Henry in the MITB match, but it's not surprising since they need a big guy in these type of matches.

Michael Cole is more annoying then he once was, I don't even know if that's even remotely possible. But when he reads those emails, I just want to punch him in the face.

The main event match was pretty good, not surprised that Nexus won. I am glad they didn't make Cena look like Superman in the match itself. That chair shot to Slater was pretty awesome. I loved when Sheamus came down and helped Cena, gained major love for Sheamus there.

Oh yeah!!! WE saw some bloooooooood!!!!

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
OMG...I feel the same way with Michael Cole when he reads those emails, you just want to hit the guy haha...I have mad respect for him, but it's only when he reads those emails haha!

Sounds like an awesome show, will definitely tune in this afternoon :)

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
The match between Edge vs Orton was good, the best part came at the end of the match when Randy Orton gave the RKO to Evan Bourne. A surprising turn of events.
I especially liked how Raw ended. It was good to see Sheamus running in to help Cena against Nexus.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like I said in my previous post, I loved when Sheamus came down the ring to help Cena. What I didn't like is when Nexus pretended to attack Sheamus and he just started running like a little "bitch" It just made him lose a lot of credibility since ever since he came in the WWE is mono was that he wasn't afraid of anyone.