Raw Discussion: January 4th The return of The Hitman

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's a good time to start discussing about the January 4th. The first Raw episode of the New Year, and my boy Bret Hart returns to the WWE, first time since the screwjob.

As you know I'm extremely excited and I cannot wait to here that music go off.

Man! Words cannot describe on how happy and pumped I am for next Monday.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If Vince does it right then DX will be dropping the titles to JeriShow, so HBK can be free to feud with Taker and HHH can... do whatever. =P

3. Babe_Ruth

That's right, tonight is the night that Bret Hart makes his return to the WWE. I actually cannot wait, like I've said many times words cannot describe on how thrilled I am. It's going to be epic, when that music hits, watch out.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I have to wait till Wednesday unfortunately lol....but still I guess it's worth the wait when it's Bret THE HITMAN hart...so yeah can't wait hehe.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Not only July 4th, but January 4th as well! Yeah, thought about it when I got up today and am amped about it. Whether you're watching TNA or WWE, either way, it'll be a good night in wrestling. haha

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

This is the most wrestling has been talked about in a long time...I can't wait to watch both of these shows.

Oh and Triple H fans look away...

source: www.f4wonline.com

7. Babe_Ruth

Doesn't surprise me that HHH said those comments. He can be a real a-hole at times.

Wonder what Anthony thinks about these comments lol.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Whenever I try and like Triple H I always read stupid shit like this and it pisses me off. You dont hear Shawn Michaels making comments like this; its always Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Whatever Trips, whatever.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol @ you guys. How can you be annoyed at Triple H when Bret said this:
    Yup, the Attitude Era was a real failure. And, Vince giving all these people a chance in the spotlight, putting them in movies and making wrestling something more than some backyard hobby was totally wrong of Vince.

Not asking for Bret hate here, but let's just be fair, neither of them are the victim here.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  10. Babe_Ruth

I kind have to agree with Bret on some levels, the WWF back then in the Attitude ERA was a circus at times. The 80's and early 90's weren't like that at all, it was pretty much all about wrestling and promo's.