Raw Discussion: January 4th The return of The Hitman

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it's a good time to start discussing about the January 4th. The first Raw episode of the New Year, and my boy Bret Hart returns to the WWE, first time since the screwjob.

As you know I'm extremely excited and I cannot wait to here that music go off.

Man! Words cannot describe on how happy and pumped I am for next Monday.

If Vince does it right then DX will be dropping the titles to JeriShow, so HBK can be free to feud with Taker and HHH can... do whatever. =P

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right, tonight is the night that Bret Hart makes his return to the WWE. I actually cannot wait, like I've said many times words cannot describe on how thrilled I am. It's going to be epic, when that music hits, watch out.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I have to wait till Wednesday unfortunately lol....but still I guess it's worth the wait when it's Bret THE HITMAN hart...so yeah can't wait hehe.

Not only July 4th, but January 4th as well! Yeah, thought about it when I got up today and am amped about it. Whether you're watching TNA or WWE, either way, it'll be a good night in wrestling. haha

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is the most wrestling has been talked about in a long time...I can't wait to watch both of these shows.

Oh and Triple H fans look away...

source: www.f4wonline.com

Regarding Shawn Michaels' outlook on real-life rival Bret Hart returning to World Wrestling Entertainment he is said to be happy that the "Hitman" is coming back and is more than willing to bury whatever hatchet there is between them.

On the flip side, Triple H has been telling people he doesn't want Hart back in WWE and that he hopes his return to the company fails. Considering that his wife, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, is head of creative in the company, it would appear that Vince McMahon may have to overrule his daughter and son-in-law if his storyline with Hart is to be a success. Providing things go well, a Hart vs. McMahon blow-off will be taking place at WrestleMania.

Hart's animosity towards Michaels and Hunter can summed up in a few sentences in his 2007 autobiography release as he concluded Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by saying he'll never forgive either two for "killing the business" that so many people gave their lives for.

"When I got into the business, wrestling was all about trust and respect, and doing the honours meant something. I'll never forgive Shawn, or Hunter, for killing the business that so many of us gave our lives for," Hart wrote. "Although pro wrestling will never truly die, but always morph into something else, the business that I knew and loved and gave all I had to is dead and gone forever."

Hart criticized Michaels further in his book's afterword, notably calling him "a phony, liar and a hairless yellow dog."

"Shawn Michaels found religion and settled down with an ex-Nitro girl. Over time he seemed to have convinced himself that it was me who screwed him over at Survivor Series. To me, Shawn will always be a phony, liar and a hairless yellow dog." Hart continued, "The difference between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels is that I'd have never done to him, or to any of the boys, what he did to me."

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me that HHH said those comments. He can be a real a-hole at times.

Wonder what Anthony thinks about these comments lol.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me that HHH said those comments. He can be a real a-hole at times.

Wonder what Anthony thinks about these comments lol.
Whenever I try and like Triple H I always read stupid shit like this and it pisses me off. You dont hear Shawn Michaels making comments like this; its always Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Whatever Trips, whatever.

lol @ you guys. How can you be annoyed at Triple H when Bret said this:
I'll never forgive Shawn, or Hunter, for killing the business that so many of us gave our lives for," Hart wrote. "Although pro wrestling will never truly die, but always morph into something else, the business that I knew and loved and gave all I had to is dead and gone forever."
Yup, the Attitude Era was a real failure. And, Vince giving all these people a chance in the spotlight, putting them in movies and making wrestling something more than some backyard hobby was totally wrong of Vince.

Not asking for Bret hate here, but let's just be fair, neither of them are the victim here.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I kind have to agree with Bret on some levels, the WWF back then in the Attitude ERA was a circus at times. The 80's and early 90's weren't like that at all, it was pretty much all about wrestling and promo's.