• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: February 21, 2011

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Elimination Chamber was last night, I won't spoil anything for you guys, but with that said it should be an entertaining show tonight. I doubt we'll see The Rock again, but if we do it's only going to be a cherry on top. What we will see though is 2-22-11, I think it's pretty safe to say it's the Undertaker, but hopefully there's more to that.

Let's use this thread to discuss about tonights programming.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Oh boy! The promos end tonight! While it is assumed that Taker will be returning tonight, I know that there are some that believe he won't be the only one. Part of me wants to see Trips return tonight... that would be crazy.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Well, we get to see Taker tonight and hopefully Sting. If Triple H returns tonight, which is more than likely, I will be disappointed and this Mania will just be a regular PPV for me this year.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Should be a good show...have to catch it on YouTube, as usual. It's definitely going to be Taker....HHH does really need to return, that feud with Sheamus is a given and they need to pull the trigger immediately.

I'm not as convinced that Rock won't be on the show...like I've said, the fact that he was on last week will increase ratings this week, IMO. Maybe an appearance this week is in order for that reason. Or just to continue the intrigue with Cena.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Should be a good show...have to catch it on YouTube, as usual. It's definitely going to be Taker....HHH does really need to return, that feud with Sheamus is a given and they need to pull the trigger immediately.
Not necessarily. If Trips was going to face Sheamus, Sheamus would be getting a monster push. He played a minor role last night, and honestly, I think he will be facing Taker at WM. Sheamus is wailing around right now... hard to tell, though.

I'm not as convinced that Rock won't be on the show...like I've said, the fact that he was on last week will increase ratings this week, IMO. Maybe an appearance this week is in order for that reason. Or just to continue the intrigue with Cena.
This is another part of the show that concerns me. He may make an on-screen promo appearance, but I doubt any more...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Not necessarily. If Trips was going to face Sheamus, Sheamus would be getting a monster push. He played a minor role last night, and honestly, I think he will be facing Taker at WM. Sheamus is wailing around right now... hard to tell, though.

This is another part of the show that concerns me. He may make an on-screen promo appearance, but I doubt any more...
I don't know what the rumor sites are telling you (I'd love HHH vs. Taker, personally), but I just don't think that they'll leave HHH vs. Sheamus unresolved. Given their real friendship, and given that Sheamus is the one who "put him on the shelf."

I still hope for Rocky being on every RAW until WM. It doesn't make sense for him to be one of the biggest selling points of the PPV by just cutting one incredible promo and leaving it go for weeks afterward. We don't know if "I'm never going to leave" really means what it sounds like, but I at least think that it means regular TV appearances until WM and maybe for a while after.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I don't know what the rumor sites are telling you (I'd love HHH vs. Taker, personally), but I just don't think that they'll leave HHH vs. Sheamus unresolved. Given their real friendship, and given that Sheamus is the one who "put him on the shelf."
Maybe not "unresolved", they may allude to it tonight or next week, with a MONSTER main event a week or two before WM, but it is hard to tell. I believe most of the rumor sites, but it is easy to be swayed. This rumor makes sense, though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Should be a good show...Chamber fall out, Mania around the corner, and its 2 21 11...

I hope Rock is there but I don't know if he will be.