Raw Discussion: February 15th, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright guys, Jerry Springer will be hosting the show tonight, it should be interesting to see how he'll do.

Only one week away from the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View, so hopefully we'll see more stories developing between the wrestlers in the chamber.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I am not the least bit excited for Jerry Springer. I hope they keep in in the back, do a few segments and that is it. I'd really like if they kept him off the mic and out of the ring as much as possible.

Other than that, the matches Edwards set up should be entertaining.

And hopefully the Cena/McMahon feud builds some steam, along with more of what looks to be the end of Legacy.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Anytime its Triple H vs John Cena its got the possibility of being a good night so we'll see. McMahon technically said no to the match with Hart so we'll need him to address that tonight as well.

We'll see on Springer.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I think Springer will do a pretty good job as host imo, and the matches look pretty sweet too.

I wonder what's going to happen in regards to Bret and Vince.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I don't know what to think of the Springer segment. I laughed. Santino was funny, as usual, always a highlight of Raw.

The worst part of the show was anything to do with Bret. It dragged on way too long and was fucking boring. Blah.

Matches were okay, nothing great, main event was actually the best.

Sheamus has now pump kicked 4 of his 5 opponents. Ha. or has Kofi gotten it too?

Never good to see Mae Young. All I think of is that damn hand. Gross.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Overall decent show, nothing spectacular, glad that Ted DiBiase was able to beat Kofi I think that's huge for him.

I don't know where their going with the whole Bret Hart thing, but hopefully this doesn't mean the end of Bret.

Batista will be on Raw next week which should be interesting and will probably be the start of Cena vs Batista at Wrestlemania.

The segment of Springer was fairly decent, some funny parts with Santino but some boring parts as well.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Once again I give RAW a mediocre grade. It was bleh.