• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: December 6, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A lot of different things happened last Monday. The WWE crowned a new King of the Ring Champion, Michael Cole cost Lawler's his match against The Miz, John Cena took out a few Nexus members.

Should definitely make for an interesting Raw tonight, I wonder if Randy Orton will be there tonight since he wasn't there last Monday. I can't wait to hear what funny things CM Punk has to say tonight.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Orton probably will be there, or they will have to name a new #1 contender!

There needs to be fallout between Cole and King. Maybe Cole goes to SD to stay, and someone else comes to RAW? Hmm...

Bryan v. DiBiase NEEDS to happen at TLC. Maybe that will be set up tonight.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
punk was awesome tonight...he's obsessed w/ his diet soda lol...

enjoyed the show though...

definitely see cena hired baCk next week...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I loved it when Cena basically handed Punk his diet soda before he tried to do what he almost did.

Alex Riley is def. improving. He could actually be good sooner than a lot of people think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Funny moment when Cena was clearing the table. He handed Punk his soda. Last week, Punk complained that his drink got knocked over when the table was smashed.

Pretty good Raw, although I would have liked to have seen Barrett go through the table. Opening segment was excellent. Cole took the RKO very well, and Punk, as usual, was gold when he got to read the GM's e-mail.

I was thinking halfway through the tag title match that Cena was going to come out. Still, it worked well.

So now, we'll either get Cena rehired, or Barrett tossed out of Nexus. Why do I have the feeling Cena will get rehired just in time for TLC?

So now, we'll either get Cena rehired, or Barrett tossed out of Nexus. Why do I have the feeling Cena will get rehired just in time for TLC?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?

Spammer....:lol:

Yeah, me and Kspice had a good debate on who the Taker is going to face at Mania and I thought that Cena would be out for a good while and this feud would start up again by Summerslam 11. Boy was I wrong and KSpice was right. I now think this feud is going to end at the Rumble and probably have a match a TLC as well. This storyline is better than I thought and I can't wait to see this story progress. It also makes sense now with this Juan Cena nonsense at house shows.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think that Cena will get rehired (Barrett will do it to appease Nexus) but that Wade will stay a part of the stable. It would be really strange for the group to continue without him at this point.

I agree...I think Cena will be rehired next week. Nexus isn't right without Barrett. But what if the storyline is made that Cena is rehired but back in Nexus? The only predictable thing to happen would be Cena vs Barrett TLC Ladder Match for Cena's contract. If Barrett wins Cena stays apart of Nexus for good, if Cena wins he's free of Nexus end of that storyline.

That's what I see happening...and yes I do think the writers are That predictable.

I love CM Punk as an announcer, he gets me laughing every-time. I loved it when Cena handed him his Diet Coke then he threw it to the ground. :lol:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Cena will be hired... much to my chagrin.

It's just a shame we had to wait this short for this to happen to Wade.

I wanted to see this storyline go even longer. I'm not a Cena fan, but I saw this one had some real promise. I had hoped for a Heel turn, but maybe not all hope is gone. Perhaps all this with Nexus will piss him off to the point where he doesn't give a shit anymore and turns on everyone...Now likely, but one can hope.

But when I say I don't like Cena, I don't like this goody baby-face Cena, I loved the old Cena. I loved how he came out rapping and dissing everyone, and I don't even like rap. I just loved his attitude, and the chip he had on his shoulder, he could still be the face of the company and be that arrogant asshole he use to be.