• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw discussion: August 23, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight is taped show, meaning that we will see Skip Sheffield, on television. Don't get the wrong idea though, he's still injured :lol:

I wonder what will happen between Daniel and The Miz, especially after Bryan got beat up by The Miz and Riley last week. Hopefully he gets a chance to talk on the microphone.

Should be an entertaining show none the less, and I'm really looking forward to it.

viLky

ykLiv
Oh, I saw it and didn't know it was taped. Ha, I was like, hey, Skip is walking pretty well on his foot, I guess the WWE will just keep him out of action while still continuing giving promos. Guess not. =P

Same as last week, good solid show up until the end. The GM screwed Wade Barret by adding four other superstars to the match. I disagree greatly with this move.