Raw Discussion: April 26, 2010 The Draft

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This three hour show is one of the biggest shows of the year, I decided to make this thread early since there's so much to talk about. Which big superstars do you see moving? Do you believe there's going to be any major changes?

Discuss.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Well this will be a fun episode to say the least, I've been waiting for the draft since the end of Wrestlemania as I would like to see some changes made to the rosters for new ideas and feuds.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
They actually dont tell the wrestlers where they are going until right before I doubt Matt Hardy knows anything haha

I'll guess orton to SD
Edge to RAW
Either DiBiase or Rhodes to SD

Maybe Kofi to SD?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
They actually dont tell the wrestlers where they are going until right before I doubt Matt Hardy knows anything haha

I'll guess orton to SD
Edge to RAW
Either DiBiase or Rhodes to SD

Maybe Kofi to SD?
That's actually awesome; more of a genuine reaction when we see them drafted.

I could definitely see Orton to SD, I predict Rhodes as well.

I'm going to say Y2J to RAW. Dunno why.

Also a crazy prediction, Taker to RAW. Why not.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think both Raw and Smackdown needs a lot of new feuds, I hope Kofi goes to Smackdown, Edge to Raw, Morrison to Raw, I hope that Orton stays on Raw as well because he's doing really well on this brand right now.

For some reason I have a feeling Mysterio will be going to Raw.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hope Mysterio stays on Smackdown...he sucks on RAW.

Undertaker to RAW would be interesting and unexpected.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I hope Mysterio stays on Smackdown...he sucks on RAW.

Undertaker to RAW would be interesting and unexpected.
It's been a "dream draft" for many (including me) for the past few years. Why not do it now, especially with whispers of an end to his career?

I don't see Mysterio on RAW. Just doesn't work, they had it for a while and it never clicked.

I'd enjoy Punk (and his Straight-Edge Society) to RAW because of its history of debauchery. Perfect place to make converts. :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well the draft is over. For those who care, the following people were traded:

Kelly Kelly to Smackdown
Big Show to Smackdown
R-Truth to Raw
John Morrison to Raw
Edge to Raw
Christian to Smackdown
Chris Jericho to Raw

Obviously Raw is the big winner of the draft. Two main eventers go to the brand. Dunno what will happen.

Also, Batista remained the No. 1 contender to Cena's WWE Championship after beating Sheamus and Randy Orton.

New United Tag Team Champs as well with The Hart Dynasty.