Raw Discussion: April 19, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight's show will be more like a Smackdown show since a lot of the Raw superstars got their flight cancelled due to a Volvcano.

It should be an interesting show to say the least, I'm wondering what they'll come up with tonight.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It'll definitely be interesting to see. I read Triple H didn't make the trip so he should be there.

Bad timing for the WWe though since there is a PPV to promote this weekend!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Trips, Carlito, and Yoshi Tatsu are apparently the on-air Raw talent not stranded overseas. Tonight's is going to be a very interesting show.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'd actually love to see a 3 way tag main event of RAW vs. SD, haha. Trips, Carlito, and Yoshi vs. 3 SD superstars.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Unity...

Since RAW will be short handed should I text my friends to watch Impact instead? :lol:

Should be interesting to watch though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be pretty funny if Carlito got snub with this shorthanded roster lol.

I guess we won't be seeing Bret admit to The Showmiz that they're the greatest Tag Team of all time tonight.

Are Jerry and Cole stuck out there as well?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmmmmmmm I dont know about Cole and King but that's a great question. If I had to guess I'd guess they wouldn't be there either.

I wonder how much this screws up the PPV and beyond. I'm sure the Hart/Miz stuff was going to lead somewhere!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm fully expecting Cena to come through the roof and into the ring in an orange and blue cape :D.

I can see.....

Triple H poking fun at how he's the only one how made it to the show from Raw, Out comes Carlito, cuts a promo about how he deserves a chance to prove himself...........only to get squashed!

Kozlov is about too attack the host, when Taker shows up and stops him

CM Punk about how raw fans are even worse than Smackdown

NXT showcase or something

Yoshi Tatsu vs Zack Ryder?!!?