Raw Discussion 9-11

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no spoilers right now, but there will be later. Lets talk about the Raw airing tonight. Ricky Hatton will be the guest host, I think he can do a good job, I just hope he doesn't screw up with the names and such like many previous host have done.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Question...

In Canada do they list the date backwards then they do in America? Like for November 9th, 2009 we list it as 11-9-09 but u did it backwards from that. Not the first time I've noticed it so I thought I'd ask, lol.

But yeah, they are in England. Usually they have a good crowd over there.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

HAHA! I do it differently all the time, for example I could of done 11-09-09 fo this topic thread but I just decided to do 9-11 this time around. I always put the year last though, I'll change the day and the month though.

Yeah that's the biggest reason why Hatton is the host tonight because it's in England. I think the crowd will give him a good ovation and he should be able to pump them up pretty easily. I look forward to a real great show tonight.

4. Millz

Haha that's all well and good...just thought I'd ask!

But yeah, looking forward to the show tonight. Hopefully its a good show.

5. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

So do we have any confirmed matches so far? (note: I shouldn't watch because I have work i've been slacking on and half doing all day, but I ALWAYS make time for RAW, lol)

6. Millz

The show was taped earlier in the day (since its in England) so I havent risked going to the a rumor site just in case I accidentally see something I dont want too haha

But yeah, always make room for RAW. Good to hear you have ur priorities straight!

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

In all honesty it wasn't a great show.

Hatton was quite stale....and the crowd seemed dead most of the time.