Raw Discussion 23-11

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well Survivor Series was last night and there some interesting things that happened so Raw should be pretty entertaining tonight.

Discuss matches and different things that happens tonight on Raw.

No spoilers as of yet, but chances are they'll be some later on.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Ahhh I missed Survivor Series, so this episode shall be entertaining.

It's Jesse after all =D

3. Babe_Ruth

Yes! It's Jesse the Body Ventura hosting a three hour show. We should see Kingston and Orton's feud develop even more tonight so I'm really looking forward to that.

I wonder what's going to happen between DX, will they adress the Sweet Chin Music gave HHH at the beggining of the match? Should be interesting that's for sure.

4. Shooting_Palanx

I reckon this is the end for DX lol....hopefully because well they're not entertaining at all....and Shawn Michaels is just annoying as hell when he speaks.

5. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I thought Jesse was awesome last night. I actually enjoyed this week because for once it wasn't the same old faces dominating the show.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

This was one of the best RAW's Ive seen in a long time. Just an excellent show.

I frickin wish Ventura wasnt a governor...he's so fucking good.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I actually caught some of the show last night. Mainly to see Sheamus earn his no. 1 contendership. Ventura was great and it was brilliant hearing him give out to Cena with his "conspiracy theory" (plus the "Cena sucks" chants that followed :D)

I want to follow Sheamus' progress over the next few weeks but the next 3 hosts are gonna be tough to stomach. I definitely won't be watching the whole show.

8. Babe_Ruth

I agree Ventura did an amazing job and didn't disappoint me at all. The best part of the night is when Vince put on his tuxedo and red little tie and announced the last match with Ventura. Man I am really happy he did well, but I'm not surprised in the slightest since Ventura has always been a good talker.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Raw is going to air here in Australia at around the afternoon, so I'm eargerly awaiting it now.

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

You know what? I am actually going to go as far to say Jesse has been the best Guest host so far.