Raw Discussion 16-11

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Right there's no spoilers but it might have some later on. Rowdy Piper will be the host tonight live at Madison Square Garden. It should be a good show tonight one week before Survivor Series. I'm sure Piper will do a great job since he won't butcher any names or anything of that nature. Should be interesting who will get in his face, Jericho most likely. Looking forward to the show tonight live at MSG.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

This show is going to be heaps better than the one in England -_-

Piper as guest host? Wow....this will be VERY interesting.

I'm hoping for a jericho/piper rekindling lol...

3. Babe_Ruth

Well it seems every opening segment Jericho gets involved with the guest host. I don't see it being any different tonight.

Both of these guys are very good on the microphone so hopefully they get a nice segment going sometime tonight.

4. Shooting_Palanx

I'm still waiting for it to air tomorrow afternoon, being Australian and all.

I'm expecting a brief return of Pipers pit, hopefully.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Each RAW is the same...

Guest host comes out...the Bellas excort he, she or them...

They talk...

Jericho and/or Big Show interrupt them...

DX interrupts...

Chavo interacts with the host in the some way...usually wrestles them...Santino and Hornswoggle usually interact as well.

Done.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah it's getting a bit boring to be honest, I wonder when they'll stop this guest host shizzz!

Getting a bit redundant.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

If they are going to use guys like Piper, Ventura etc then they can keep doing it. If not, then scrap it.

Personally, I'm over it and would like a permanate GM.

8. Shooting_Palanx

In all honesty I couldn't really care less so long as RAW doesn't get cancelled lulz....

Old wrestlers is fine by me....but celebrities seem to just suck at being hosts, like the guys from NASCAR....they were the worst hosts to date.

9. Babe_Ruth

I'm getting really tired as well, but that's just proves that the writing is awful for the WWE and they don't have any new ideas. They better do something good with Ventura because I'm expecting huge things from him and I don't want to be disappointed after it's all said and done.

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I don't think Piper was as good as he could have been. Hell the guy is one of the best promos in the business, arguably the greatest heel of all time yet for me he was quite a letdown. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED of Hornswoggle now to the point I actually enjoyed the Pedigree and that says something considering I despise Triple McMahon.