Raw Discussion 11-01-10: The return of Iron Mike

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm actually excited for next weeks Raw. First of all I really want to know if their going to say anything about Bret Hart, will he Bret appear on Raw or maybe have a taped promo?

Next we have Iron Mike as the guest host, I think we can all agree that Iron Mike was awesome when he was in the WWF for a short period of time. I don't expect him to be the same because of the PG rating, but it should be entertaining. Wonder if him and HBK are going to have a face to face encounter.

Jericho will also be coming to Raw to fight for his job back on Raw.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
God the weird ass way you list out dates always confuzzles the hell outta me, lol.

But yeah, this could potentially be awesome. Good point about HBK...Michaels was the one who recruited him to DX in 1998 and he screwed him over. I hope they address it and dont forget about the history involved.

I hope Mike Tyson punches out Sheamus.

Tyson should be an entertaining host. I hope they use him properly and his time as guest host isn't wasted or lame.

I like Jericho, but I'm tired of that storyline. Didn't Triple H say if DX won last Monday, Jericho was gone from Raw for good? That should be it. Ha.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Tyson knocking out anyone period will be exciting to watch, I doubt he's going to punch anyone in the mainevent, perhaps Santino or Chavo I can see.

I can't wait for this either, Tyson was awesome back during the attitude era, and how he betrayed DX at Wrestlemania was awesome haha!

Oh, you just know Big Show will come out and run his mouth about being able to take out Mayweather and now he'll take out Tyson or some BS like that. Tyson will then laugh and put Big Show in a handicap match with DX 2v1. At least that's how I see it playing out.

Shooting_Palanx

I want to see Tyson in action but I doubt it'll happen, but here's hoping it will haha....

I can so imagine Big Show doing something like that lol.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
No Big Show tonight...thought that was weird.

Orton vs Sheamus? I'm shocked to be honest.

Tyson was good backstage but not the opening segment. He looked decent in the ring too...saw the DX swerve coming.

The best part of the show, IMO, as the confrontation between MVP and MIz. That was the best face promo MVP has ever done. They gave them a ton of time. I loved it.

Shooting_Palanx

Nice, can't wait for it.

Just 1 more day for us till it comes on Foxtel haha.

Orton vs Sheamus? That's odd....isn't the formula....face vs heel? ahahaha

I enjoyed tonight's episode. I agree, Tyson was iffy in the beginning, but as the night went on he got better. Pretty good episode overall. Maryse is super hot, I wish they would just show her more and less of the boring women's matches. Haha.