Raw Discussion 01-02-10

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tonight should be a great show, Bret Hart will be back and will go face to face with Vince, William Shatner will be the guess host and there's a few unfolding stories between Legacy. I'm really looking forward to this show and I have a good feeling that the ratings will be pretty high.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I hope Edge isn't on RAW, but SmackDown! instead. Once Undertaker goes away after WM26, Edge can take his spot to fill the void.

As for RAW tonight it'll be interesting to see what Bret does, and what Cody and Orton do. Oh, Triple H and HBK will be funny as well. Somebody better turn on the other. =D

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Awesome, so Bret comes back? That's cool.

I think the Bret hype has died down a bit, now that Edge is back.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

No, Edge needs to be on Raw. I am also looking forward to tonight. I want to see what happens with DX, Legacy and Hitman/McMahon. Plus, Shatner hosting just adds that much more. I agree with BR, the ratings will be good and so won't the show.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

RAW has too many main eventers:

o-- Cena
    o-- HBK
    o-- Triple H
    o-- Orton
    o-- Sheamus

SmackDown!:

o-- Undertaker (will probably be done for awhile after WrestleMania 26)
    o-- Batista
    o-- CM Punk
    o-- Jericho (?)

Besides, Edge can feud with Jericho on SmackDown! while HOPEFULLY getting rid of Jericho's terrible squash-like storyline on RAW.

He can also go to ECW to feud with Christian, although I doubt any of us want that. Are we all in agreement that ECW is the last place he should go? haha

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I guess that makes sense, but I am being selfish. I only watch Raw, so I'm demanding he goes to Raw. Haha.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well, WWE can always move HBK over to SmackDown! to continue his feud with Undertaker for WrestleMania 26. After that event is over he can disappear for a few months and show up back on RAW whenever he feels like returning.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Again, Shawn Michaels cannot be a Smackdown superstar full time because of his prayer services on Tuesday when the show is being taped. He'll never join the Smackdown roster unless something happens with his church. And you know Shawn, church comes first.

But yeah, the show after a PPV is always awesome. I am looking forward to it!!

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Should be a good RAW, I'm probably most looking forward to seeing what happens with Legacy. I hope it's actually some sort of progress and not a couple of lame backstage segments that still leave us with vague ideas of what's going to happen.

Hart will definitely be interesting.

10. Ramiel

Ramiel Registered Member

Edge is on the SD roster. So I don't think he is going to be on RAW. DX will fight about last night. Orton will end Legacy.