• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Attention Raw after Mania

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The Raw after WrestleMania has a reputation for being the biggest one of the year. I figured we needed a separate thread to discuss it. Spoilers ahead!

So far it's been ok, but not as huge as usual. The crowd is on fire, though. Ember Moon and No Way Jose have debuted, and Jeff Hardy returned and put himself in the IC Title match picture. That's good, but it annoys me a little because now Finn's chances are lower again.

Hopefully we'll have some more shocking moments and debuts tonight!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
And we've added the returns of Samoa Joe and BOBBY F'N LASHLEY along with the debut of The Authors of Pain - who ditched Paul Ellering after the match. It was expected given that Paul Ellering doesn't wanna tour anymore because of his age.

Always the most thrilling moment of the year but man, I wonder who's left for Smackdown Live Tuesday night. Obviously, they've kept Andrade "Cien" Almas for that but who else will join him? I had read that James Storm was in the New Orleans area today so could they be tempted to reunite Beer Money? Perhaps SAnitY and the Iconic Duo as well?

HabsMike25

Registered Member
I thought Raw After Mania was one of the better ones they have done in the last few years.i thought the last couple years were a bit of a let down. I liked seeing Ember Moon. & AOP on Raw. Glad to see Bobby Lashley back after 10 years. Lashley was so misused the first time around. SD is going to have a hard time topping Raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Miz was wonderful as usual. Did he not actually cheat again? That's intriguing, like whether it's a long con or if he actually is going to turn face at some point. And, I kind of think they should have just had Jeff Hardy return as Brother Nero, if instead he's just going to do tag matches anyway.

Lashley' return was depressing that it came during that Elias segment where he was on fire.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wanna know what's sad? And before I say that it was awesome to see Moon and AOP and Lashley kinda and a surprise Owens / Zayn match and Brother Nero is back and blah blah blah BUT...

Michael Cole tells us this is an international crowd and they cheer and boo the wrong people but did anybody notice they cheered all the faces and all the heels?

Except one face...Roman Reigns. They fucking hated him. He's the only face who got booed. VINCE ARE YOU LISTENING YOU STUPID IDIOT.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh and how about Angle taking shit on TNA last night? I think that's the first time on RAW the initials T-N-A were mentioned.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh and how about Angle taking shit on TNA last night? I think that's the first time on RAW the initials T-N-A were mentioned.
Styles and Roode did make a quick mention of them on Ride Along, too.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Styles and Roode did make a quick mention of them on Ride Along, too.
I mean on live TV though. On RAW. Cena has said he wants to make an impact or something to Vince once too but not this extent.

So much stuff happened I didn't even comment on Samoa Joe coming back and cutting an awesome promo and also Paige's unfortunate retirement speech.

MrMucker

Registered Member
Miz was wonderful as usual. Did he not actually cheat again? That's intriguing, like whether it's a long con or if he actually is going to turn face at some point. And, I kind of think they should have just had Jeff Hardy return as Brother Nero, if instead he's just going to do tag matches anyway.
Lashley' return was depressing that it came during that Elias segment where he was on fire.
Hate that they squashed Elias 2 nights in a row. Crowd was fire! Loved the AoP debut. Would have liked to see Jeff Hardy come back with the Willow angle. Miz as always was gold. Angry Miz is the best Miz. SD Live has a tough show to follow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 24
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 20
Pepper Art & Creative 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 7