Raw 3 Hr show on 12-10

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here is a list of some of the names will be definitely be appearing on Raw for the three hour special...

Eric Bishoff
    Hulk Hogan
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Trish Stratus
    Lita
    Sunny
    Mick Foley

Also...

Carlito faces Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match

There will be a 15 man Battle Royal (There is no word on who will compete in the Battle Royal, but it will involve Superstars who have been on Raw in the last 15 years)

Information all taken from rajah.com

Evolution will also reunite

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am really excited about Raw 15th anniversay show. I believe it's going to be exciting, and filled with action. I'm surprise to see that Sunny will be making an apperance, I am curious on what she's going to do there. I'm really hoping that The Rock shows up, it would just make the show even better.

Santino better be on this show, I was mad that he wasn't on last week.

3. Millz

Raw ratings came in. 4.1 overall, 4.5 during the 2nd hour, 4.1 during the 3rd and 3 something during the first. That's an impressive rating.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The only good part was the beginning with Triple H and all the "in the family" jokes. The rest of the show was painful to watch. I mean, come on, Carlito against Hardy in a ladder match? Not only did it have a terrible ending, but they could have picked someone better suited for a match with Hardy. Hell, they could have even thrown Matt Hardy at him for some good entertainment.

5. Millz

Really? You didn't like it? I thought that was the most enjoyable Raw I've probably ever seen and I've seen almost every single one since 1997. I thought that ladder match was fine...this isn't a PPV so the match won't get sufficient time. I wish Carlito won, but Hardy is being elevated REALLY high so I understand their thought process.

From Hogan to Austin to the Battle Royal I was marking out like a mad man on Monday.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I loved the 15th anniversary show, from beggining to end. It was great to see all the flashbacks, and see some old faces that I haven't seen a while.

The ladder match was amazing in my opinion, Carlito did a great job, and I believe they should make him more of a star. The end was special in my opinion when Austin called every wrestler to the ring to have a drink. It was awesome.

I personally loved the show, and it was one of the best in a long time. There's not one thing that I didn't like about it.

7. Millz

Glad to hear you enjoyed it as well. This was the largest overall rating any WWE telecast has received for a three hour show. Obviously back in the Attitude Days they did better than this, but this is a GREAT sign for WWE and they should be proud of themselves.

Carlito was awesome MJ, I agree. He took a couple of nice bumps, his jump and balance on the ladder was impressive and his sunset flip was classic as well. I thought he was gonna win, but Hardy deserves to keep it as well. Although I hope Jeff is elevated even higher than this.

Austin was right on at the end too. The fans are the #1 thing keeping Raw alive.
    ------
    More official ratings are in. Great news for WWE and USA.

Source: PWInsider.com

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I watched most of the show. I thought it was pretty good. Got to see some old faces, some good matches and all the highlight reels they showed were pretty cool and brought back a lot of memories.