• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw 25

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thought I would start a thread about this even though it is two weeks away. Here are some names are supposed to make an appearance:

-Stone Cold Steve Austin
-DX
-JR and The King
-Hall and Nash
-Dudley Boyz
-Undertaker
-Ric Flair
-New Age Outlawz
-APA

I'm sure there will be some surprises, too.

Really looking forward to this show. It's also the go-home Raw before the Royal Rumble. Anyone else excited about the 25th Anniversary of Raw?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
More names added to RAW 25 in the Legends department on Smackdown Live tonight:

-The Godfather
-Brother Love
-The Boogeyman
-Teddy Long
-John Laurinaitis
-Ted Dibiase
-Sgt. Slaughter

I'm legit stoked about seeing Brother Love back. I hope they give him an awesome Brother Love Show segment lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m guessing the reason why Brother Love is now a guest is because of the success of his podcast. Not that I am complaining, I am really happy he’ll be part of the show. I’m sure he will have a segment of his own, and it should be a beauty. Can just imagine how Prichard feels about this.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I marked out that Austin was gonna be there

But when I saw Brother Love was? I was more excited than any other name. This podcast has changed my entire outlook on life LOL

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I marked out that Austin was gonna be there

But when I saw Brother Love was? I was more excited than any other name. This podcast has changed my entire outlook on life LOL
Same. He so fascinating to listen to. His impersonations are mostly spot on. I have to drive for work today, about two hours there(can't listen when I come back) and I am going to listen to his podcast about Doink the Clown. Super excited.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Same. He so fascinating to listen to. His impersonations are mostly spot on. I have to drive for work today, about two hours there(can't listen when I come back) and I am going to listen to his podcast about Doink the Clown. Super excited.
The Doink one was interesting, I liked it. I finished Edge and Goldust this week and both were great. But yeah, RAW 25 is gonna be sweet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Doink one was interesting, I liked it. I finished Edge and Goldust this week and both were great. But yeah, RAW 25 is gonna be sweet.
Listened to the Doing the Clown podcast, and I liked it. There were a lot of funny things. Especially the stories Bruce shared about "Cinderella".

It's a shame that Matt had problems with drugs. He was super talented in the ring, and like Bruce said, when you think about it, Doink is one of the greatest gimmicks ever.