• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ravens' McGahee aiming for Sept. 7 return

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Ravens' McGahee aiming for Sept. 7 return

Good news for Ravens fans. I'm a huge fan of McGahee ever since his college days. I always hope that he does well, and in my opinion if healthy he's one of the best running backs in the NFL. Hopefully he'll be available for the season opener.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please come back Willis, play every game, and dominate. My fantasy team thanks you.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The Ravens have Ray Rice now. He'll do fine if McGahee is out for a long period of time. I can't wait to see that tandem.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ray Rice is going to be special, but the head coach of the Ravens said, that no matter what the starting job with go to McGahee.

But when McGahee and Rice will be in the back field at the same time, it's going to be hard to handle those two.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Thank God Ray Rice is fast and McGahee is being held off, otherwise I'd be super worried about the starting game.