Ravens aquire WR Boldin from Cardinals

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Mar 5, 2010.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

All the details aren't clear year, but its set that the Cards gave up Boldin to the Ravens who are unknown at the receiver position this coming year

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Fantasy Baseball, Football, Basketball and Hockey - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

Lame. I heard the Pats were the favorites.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Wow - thats pretty big news. May have some interesting fantasty implications as well.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It's as big of a steal as Moss was 3 years ago

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This is a great pick up for the Ravens and will make Flacco a bigger draw come the fantasy draft.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Oh man, I"m a Ravens fan. I love the idea of Boldon/Stallworth/Golden Tate as the recievers for Baltimore. Tate could drop far enough for them to get him. Ozzie always takes the best player available, though. Tate seems to me like another Wes Welker type. He's short and quick with sticky hands. It'll be way better than last year's Mason/Clayton/Williams.

They're re-signing Le'Ron McClain or getting a first round pick for him if they don't match the offer sheet. So the backfield will probably be Rice/McClain with McGahee (if they don't trade him first).

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a huge pick up for the Ravens offense, if healthy Boldin is one of the most dangerous wide receivers in the league. He'll definitely help Flacco and he's going to be his new favorite wide receiver. This is a pretty big shocker trade if you ask me.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It shouldn't be a shocker at all. The Ravens have been in the lead to get Boldin since he first asked for a trade, what, two years ago? The price then was a first and third round pick. Instead of paying (or possibly over-paying) they kept firm on the price and got a great deal.

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

His name has rarely come up, so it is a big shocker. His was on the top of the list for the Patriots to get him, but they were just too slow.

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

As a Rams fan this is awesome news.

See ya later Mr Boldin.