Raven

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I always thought that Raven was underrated by many wrestling fans, personally I don't think he needed to be that "hardcore" to make a name for himself.

His microphone skills were really good in my opinion, he connected with that fans in my opinion.

I think he could of done much more if he got pushed even bigger than he did.

What were your thoughts on Raven....nevermore.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I always thought Raven was a pretty decent wrestler, but because he was so well known, he would always be the guy who would at times feud with other mid carders, and it looked like his career wasn't really going to take him places.

I do agree though that wrestling fans don't pay him enough credit, but than again he wasn't that extravagant for any wrestling fan to really take notice.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Do we mean Raven the gimmick or Scott Levy himself as a Wrestler? Raven the gimmick is awesome but I also enjoyed his matches in WCW when he was Scotty Flamingo and he had a great feud with Brian Pillman.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Raven still is the man, in TNA. None of this "was" business. His promos are still one of the most unique and entertaining probably of all time. I always loved his evenflow DDT, as well.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raven is someone who gets over looked I think. His DDT is brutal, his matches are good and his mic skills are above average. He's like Mike Knox in the way he talks but about 50 times better in all areas.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Raven still is the man, in TNA. None of this "was" business. His promos are still one of the most unique and entertaining probably of all time. I always loved his evenflow DDT, as well.
OMG....his DDT was awesome!

I remembered watching it for the first time, twas brutal.