Rate Your Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Dec 29, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

So how did your Christmas rate?

What did you get up to, any family incidence?

My Christmas was quiet and fairly dull. I went out Christmas Eve and partied but that was virtually it as far as fun was concerned.

Christmas day was spent in bed recovering interupted with the occasional eating session.

Boxing day was spent at home as I was ill.

What about YOU! *Points*

wolfheart likes this.

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Fairly enjoyable.
    Would have been better if my youngest had not been unwell,but all in all it was good,no major problems and a good time was had by all.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I had the best Christmas to date. My boyfriend was there with me, my parents, my gran, my great uncle and his future wife. The only thing that would have made it better was if my sister and brother-in-law were there.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Mine was ok. Just average really. Nothing especially great but I enjoy the day anyways so it wasn't bad either..

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I enjoyed my Christmas, went to my uncle's on Christmas Eve, got pretty drunk and played some Rock Band on the Wii. On Christmas my grandparents came over, and we had a big Christmas dinner. I dont see them often so it's nice to see them from time to time.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i would say i had a really good christmas. i would give it 9/10
    even though i was working christmas eve and boxing day, christmas day was great, spent it with my family and had a really good meal then relaxed at night. :D