Rate the year

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hanzo_Hattori, Dec 17, 2008.

?

Rate yo year

Poll closed Jan 16, 2009.
  1. 1 - Aweful

16.0%
  2. 2

4.0%
  3. 3

4.0%
  4. 4

20.0%
  5. 5

8.0%
  6. 6

20.0%
  7. 7

12.0%
  8. 8

8.0%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10 - FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!

8.0%
  1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Soo how was your year for 2008?

Rate it out of (bad)1 - 10 (perfect)

Mine had its up and downs but i'll give it a 4

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I would give it 5 out of 10, but considering that I went to Serbia and had the time of my life, I am giving it 7 out of 10 despite other problems.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'd give mine like.. a 3/10, haha.. and that's too high

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

This is a hard Q.. I guess I've had a pretty good year in terms of finishing school and getting good exam results... but I also had to delay uni for a year. I've spent a lot of 2008 talking to people that I love talking to so thats a plus, but then again I've havn't accomplished half of what I wanted to due to huge lack of motivation. I have had it easy this year, but probably too easy and that puts stress on the relationship with my parents etc.
    And the ups and downs continue like that...

6/10.

5. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

5 out of 10. Single for the first time in two years, lonely alot, sick of being in school. But did well in school and learned lots of new stuff about myself.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i said 6. its been a good year generally, but other things have lowered the number. but still deserving of a 6

7. MissyGris

MissyGris Registered Member

I would rate it a 4/10 just because of a lot of things that happened. Im hoping next year gets a 10/10

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll give it a 2. 2007 was the best year of my life so far, and 2008 was the worst...so far.

9. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Honestly 2008 sucked hard core until the very end, and even it sucks. The best thing I can say is I've met some awesome people lately, other than that, screw 2008

10. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

GOD this year was as boring as hell. Because of the high price of gas for most of the year we didn't do shit. So i sat at home all summer. And the most fun thing i did was go to battleship cove and even that wasn't great

4/10