• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rate my cousin [audio]

Tucker

Lion Rampant
And no, it's not Alisa. This is my actual first cousin, Missi, doing singer/songwriter Dolly Parton's original version of "I Will Always Love You." Maybe she has the same genes as our very distant cousin Bobby Vinton, I'm thinkin', because it sounds pretty dang sweet to me. Care to take a listen and give your own opinions, nice persons?

I Will Always Love You

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow! damn WOW!!!!

I adored her version! And she's got a very very sweet voice! I think your cousin gave a new sound to the song and most importantly, she killed the monotony which I have noticed a bit in the original song.
Your cousin sang a very sweet version and you should be very proud of her!!

I'll give her 10/10.

Amazing.
------
Is she a professional singer by the way?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Aw, it's nice of you to say that, especially with your singing background. As I understand it, no; she only sings as a hobby.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm obviously no musical professional or anything but she does have a very nice singing voice.

Maybe she should look into switching it from a hobby to something more!