• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Rate family guy.

Vegito728

Registered Member
How much would you rate family guy outta 10?

I would rate 10/10. its a great show. But I can't decide which episode is the funniest.

L

lilbballfrk

of course 10/10. its a great show but new episodes are needed. i dont watch it as much anymore but if there were new epis, i would start watching.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I want new episodes to. But I love watching the old reruns they never seem to get old.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
9/10 Just because they can't get any new episodes out...gah.

Turbo

Registered Member
I love family guy. gotta be a 10. if they would make more new episodes it would give the simpsons a run for their money without a doubt.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
10/10 This is one of the best shows on tv. You know you have a great show when it keeps getting canceled, but always returns because of popular demand.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
10/10 this is deffenetly one of the best shows on tv and definatly the funniest. They do need new eps. though

P

Piper

no contest 10/10 It makes me laugh, even when I am not in a good mood ^^
and I love Brian!

A

Angel03

I sorry to break the record of 10 for this show, but I would have to give it a 7/10. It's a hilarious show but sometimes It becomes annoying to me. There are certain things about I just don't like about it.