• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rare American History Items for sale

amhistory55

What is the most unusal, rarest thing dealing with American History that you have seen for sale on E bay? I have seen an autograph collection from all the presidents before, and currently there is a shell casing from the shootings at Kent State during the Vietnam War which has to be a one of a kind item. I love history, and wish I had the $$ to buy some of this stuff!:)
I'm interested to see what other kind of items were being offered.

mamab

Registered Member
I haven't looked for rare historical items on ebay. However, I would be interested to know what kind of a "market" there is for items from WW2. My dh's grandfather gathered several German weapons. I don't even know if you'd be able to sell them on ebay or not. He also has books about the Nazis. Seems he was fascinated by that stuff. :-/