• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rare All White Humpback Whale

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
These stunning images capture a graceful show by a rare white whale.
Photographer Jenny Dean managed to shoot the action last month as the humpback dived out of the water in Etty Bay near Innisfail, far north Queensland.
The mother-of-three, who is a clinical nurse and midwife, was on a whale-watching trip with her husband when they spotted the amazing mammal in the water.

Rare humpback whale spotted off Australian shores | Mail Online
This animal is beautiful, really glad they had the opportunity to get these pictures. Its amazing it survived, so many animals that are white that shouldn't be end up getting killed by predators. Glad this one didn't.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
That whale sure is a beauty. The only whales most people see around here are those black-and-white killer whales. White whales like that, I'm sure they're an endangered species that should definitely be preserved.

Elanor

Registered Member
That is an incredibly beautiful whale! Whales are beautiful anyway, but that Humpback is amazing! The lady who took the photos is very lucky to have seen it, and that it was in a playful mood. They are brilliant pictures.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Wow, that thing was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us. The person taking the photograph had to feel super lucky to have gotten such good shots of the animal.