Raptors vs. Bucks Game Thread

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Vinsanity, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Guest

Start of the 2nd half with the Raps leading.

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

The raptors took control of the game during the second half and didn't look back. Overall it was a great game to watch. T.J Ford and Chris Bosh both bounce back from bad performances from the night before to have great games and another solid outing for Anthony Parker. This was an important victory for this club, and now we got to win against another injured team the Boston Celtics.

3. shookem

shookem Guest

Yeah, the Bucks didn't stand much chance in this one. It's not the kind of win the Raps really should linger on, just be happy for a moment than move on.

It was a game that they should have won, which in winning, helps to show this team is taking steps towards respectability.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree. They couldn't afford to lose this game. But a sign that their improved this year is that they take advantage of these games, which they never did last year. Everytime we thought it was a winningable game last year the Raptors ended up losing. This year were winning these games, and that's key for us making the playoffs. But we got to keep winning those games, and another one of those games is against Boston on friday.