Raptors Sign P.J. Tucker To Multi-Year Deal

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
TSN.ca - P.J. Tucker has agreed to a multi-year contract with the Toronto Raptors .

Financial details were not disclosed.

Tucker, 6-foot-5, 225 pounds, was an early entry candidate for the draft after three seasons at the University of Texas. He was taken by the Raptors with the 35th overall pick in June's NBA Draft.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a.../raptors_sign_p.j._tucker_to_multi_year_deal/

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am very happy of this signing as well, because he's a very talented player, and we need a back up guard, also he's a great rebounder especially on the offensive side. He averaged 8.3 rpg in is career in Texas which is amazing cosidering he's a guard. The offense is not there yet, but I am sure when he's going to develop and get playing time he could average 12-15 ppg. Nice pick Colangelo.

S

shawnesty23

i loved him college, i think eh could be a good nba role player, but hes a tweener, who doesnt really fit the nba style so im not sure

H

Hangtime15

shawnesty23 said:
i loved him college, i think eh could be a good nba role player, but hes a tweener, who doesnt really fit the nba style so im not sure
What do u mean by 'doesnt really fit the nba style'?? Man, you're one of the dumbest members ever.

S

shawnesty23

please man if u dont relize that then u r a moron. hes a 6-5 guy who makes a living down low? that doesnt dribble well, that is the opposite of nba guards/forwards, so u r the moron

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Keep it in line guys. He's all heart and this dude can ball so he'll definitly be a good addition to the Raptors. He definitly deserves to be in the NBA. It was a steal for the Toronto Raptors when they drafted him in the second round. Will be a very good role player.