Raptors Sign P.J. Tucker To Multi-Year Deal

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Master G

Master G Guest

good i like when ppl from da draft get signed cuz their dream come true.

3. Babe_Ruth

I am very happy of this signing as well, because he's a very talented player, and we need a back up guard, also he's a great rebounder especially on the offensive side. He averaged 8.3 rpg in is career in Texas which is amazing cosidering he's a guard. The offense is not there yet, but I am sure when he's going to develop and get playing time he could average 12-15 ppg. Nice pick Colangelo.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i loved him college, i think eh could be a good nba role player, but hes a tweener, who doesnt really fit the nba style so im not sure

5. Hangtime15

Hangtime15 Guest

What do u mean by 'doesnt really fit the nba style'?? Man, you're one of the dumbest members ever.

6. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

please man if u dont relize that then u r a moron. hes a 6-5 guy who makes a living down low? that doesnt dribble well, that is the opposite of nba guards/forwards, so u r the moron

7. Babe_Ruth

Keep it in line guys. He's all heart and this dude can ball so he'll definitly be a good addition to the Raptors. He definitly deserves to be in the NBA. It was a steal for the Toronto Raptors when they drafted him in the second round. Will be a very good role player.

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

thats what i said then this guy has to attack me for making a factual statement