Rapping Presents

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

:santa: For the past hour or two while at the GF, I've been wrapping presents for my Son.. lets just hope I can find a good enough hiding place...

Hmmm...
I'm bored now. :shifteyes:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
lol i love wrapping gifts!! its fun, but i do get bored of it after a while then just leave it haha. places to hide them??? hmmmmmm right under his nose where he wont suspect u to hide them.....?

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I'm just bored because I was so busy, and now I'm not.
Their are few places my Son does not look... he's always looking for something and up to something. He even asks me to let down the ladder for the attic because he's looking for something.

I never dared to do this in my own home, but at my friend's house around December we would always sneek around looking for her presents from her mum and dad... they were mostly in the parent's cupboard, but I think we got sussed cos next time we tried to get in there we found the door was locked and we couldn't reach the key which had been put on the top of the door frame :lol:

P.S. I hate wrapping presents, 'w' or no 'w'. I always end up not cutting out a big enough sheet of paper and then giving up and just sticking random bits to the actual present where it is showing through :lick:

Last edited:

Sam

Registered Member
I suck at wrapping presents.
I will have to soon, Christmas is coming closer every second.
Hide them in a safe or something, that's if you have one like myself.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Im not bad at wrapping presents,i hate doing it but i do it well!.
Every year i get given the gifts that are odd shaped to wrap,that can be a challenge,all the kids gifts get put into a wardrobe that i can lock once there wrapped.

I don't mind doing one present at a time. It's fine, and I have the patience. If I'm wrapping more than one present at a time I'll get bored and rush through it without much care. The present will still turn out alright.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not good at wrapping presents at all, I still do it, but it looks so crappy afterwards. I usually hide mine in my closet and tell my parents not to look in there.

I assume it's much easier for someone my age hiding it from parents, then people like Dino and Ysabel hiding them from there young ones.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Unless you have snoopy parents, babe! :hah:

My sister is just as curious (and she's an adult too). I think she's the type who would check out what her kids bought her for Christmas or how her wrapped gift looks like, before Christmas day.