• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Rapist may have HIV

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Oh this story is just to perfect and too wonderful!

Rapist may have HIV from Greater Manchester victim

A man who has been jailed for raping a woman is waiting to find out whether he has contracted HIV from her.

Richard Thomas was sentenced to five years and four months after admitting raping the woman at her home in Leigh, Greater Manchester.

He knew she was ill but did not know she had HIV and collapsed when police told him, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

Thomas, 27, of Sandringham Drive, Leigh, raped the woman after she had taken a sleeping tablet.

'His own fault'

He said he had been drinking heavily and taken drugs, and could not recall the attack but believed the woman, the court heard.

Thomas had let himself into the house uninvited in the middle of the night and the woman, who had taken a sleeping tablet, awoke to find him raping her.

Harry Pepper, prosecuting, said: "She froze and no words were exchanged. He pulled up his shorts and left."

Judge Mark Brown described the crime as "dreadful".

Thomas is due to find out whether he has contracted HIV later in the week.

Source: BBC News
Don't get me wrong, I would not normally not wish a disease like this on anyone but honestly I think this guy might deserve it and give him a lasting memory of what a horrendous monster he is.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can't say that I would feel sorry for him if he did test positive. Shouldn't of raped that woman. Just hope he doesn't spread it to others the next time he decides to do a lot of drugs. That is after he gets out of prison.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Well, while it's true that you reap what you sow, I still wouldn't wish HIV on anyone. I hope he's learned a valuable lesson from this. I wonder how the poor woman who was raped feels about this...