• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rapidly Changing Diets

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When I was about 14 or 15 I became vegetarian. I'm now 24 and am still vegetarian, and haven't changed over that time period.

My roommate however, is one of those people who likes to change her diet a lot. We've been living together about 3 years, and in that time she's been vegan, gluten free vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, sugar-free, gluten free again etc. She's always switching between all these different things and it makes it hard to keep track of it.

Have you ever known someone like this? Someone who seems to be always switching their diet so in the end you don't even really know what they can and can't eat.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
My aunt use to do that a lot, she was always trying everything including weight watchers. When she came to dinner you didn't know if you should offer her desert or not. I think the only thing she didn't try was being a vegetarian.

I'm guilty of trying different diets but not back to back. Usually years apart. Now I just try to eat right most of the time. Which is the best thing to do and not stuff yourself. Deserts are fine just not every day.