Rant: The Great Khali

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This isn't as much a rant on Khali as it is a rant on the WWE. So after Smackdown aired this Friday you're telling me we're gonna get Triple H vs the Great Khali for the WWE title at SUMMERSLAM? Really? The 2nd biggest PPV of the year and the main title is gonna be a shit match.

I honestly dont even know why the company says Summerslam is the 2nd biggest PPV when they do shitty things like this. It was just thrown together like its nothing. Khali cannot bring a damn thing to the table besides size and strength. I know there was talk about there about reviving the Hogan vs Zeus match (or tag match as it was) from 1989 but this is 2008...we dont care about that match.

WWE should be planning ahead for Summerslam...was this really the best they could come up with? I do like that its something new but its also something stupid and is gonna suck...hard. I'd much rather it was Big Show vs HHH...or...uhh...MVP maybe?

Khali sucks and him vs HHH is not going to bring money or attract attention. Smart WWE fans want Khali out of the company...not shoved down our throats.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree with you, why they made Khali the number one contender is mind boggling. There's so many more wrestlers that could of done a way better match then him. To be honest with you, I would of love to see Triple H take on Umaga in a street fight. Now that would be a hell of a match.

I never understood why there giving everything to Khali on a silver platter, he's not talented at all, he cant talk on the microphone and he does maybe four different things in the ring. Very bad decision with the WWE when it comes to The Great Khali.

3. Millz

Definitely and I think Khali has a place in the WWE. He's a freak...WWE needs freaks. But they dont need him main eventing at a huge PPV like this. There are more people who are more talented and a ton more deserving.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Did you hear the loud crowd reaction when Jeff Hardy got Big Show over the top rope? Everybody would've loved to seen a Jeff Hardy vs Triple H II at SummerSlam rather than Triple H vs Khali.

I'm not giving up hope, yet. I still think there might be some sort of twist that involves another wrestler to make it an entertaining match... Maybe?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  5. Millz

I honestly think we're stuck with it. Thankfully Triple H is going to lose this one though.

Jeff vs HHH needs to happen for the title. The fans love Jeff and he needs to be a main eventer.

6. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

As far as Kahli his push mainly comes from Vinnie Mac getting a boner for the big guys, as long as Vince is in love with him he is around for a while. The only other logical reason I can think of for why Kahli vs Trips is on at SS is so that the SD main event does not out do the RAW title match. Hopefully the Kahli push will be short lived and we can get the Hardy HHH 2 match that most WWE fans want to see.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

We can always give Khali the benefit of the doubt and expect a good match from him? Maybe? :lol:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

The only place Khali deserves to be is on the fired list.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah I haven't been around for a while, but here's my take. Better late than never!

This is ridiculous. I agree about the crowd going nuts when Hardy eliminated Show. I went nuts too, and was hoping for him vs. HHH at SS.

What I'm truly surprised about is that HHH doesn't realize how shitty this is. I thought he had a little bit better judgment and stroke backstage than to ruin SD's title match in SS. I still am a big fan of The Game, but really there are so many deserving matches that could have taken place. Ridiculous...

10. Millz

HHH just wants to look like a badass by going over a 7 foot monster. Something he hasnt really done outside of Big Show.