• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rank Up[Written by Countdown-26]

C

Countdown-26

Name: Rank Up
Written by: Countdown-26
Note: DOESNT RHYME
Message from VT: I DID NOT HELP HIM WRITE THIS PIECE OF SHIT, I DONT THINK ANYONES GONNA LIKE IT

Wrank Up Feat. Veloci-T

Rank Up, rank up, everybody rank up
come on everbody its September come on, come on lets go
Im gonna sing this for you
because Im going to walk around flat just like a rat
Say hello, im Countdown-26, you son
I cant walk around like Britney Spears

[VT](VT: Im embarassed)

Cant you see im N'Sync here, school's so fuckin cool
Im just walkin around cool motherfucker

[C26]

Alright alright thats the lesson today, be dumb and stupid

[VT](VT: o_O)

Hey, WOW! look a mother fucker!
yeah but can you more specific in the story
Im now talkin shit

[C26]

Run, Run its a dumb gangster! POW!
Rank up, rank up, everybody rank up

[VT](VT: Im not gonna perform this shit)

Bonus! Bonus time! Yo,. yo turn on
Look its a gangster, no no no! dont shoot the car!

(BOOOOOOOM)

[VT](VT: no ones gonna like this shit)

Well at least thats over, HEY! Wheres mr. Backstreet Boy? Well im on my own

-------------------------------------

VT: WORST SONG EVER

SuiGeneris

blue 3
From a literary point of view...I really don't get it.

What message are you trying to send in this......rap? I mean are you trying to say anything at all, or just throwing out a bunch of words together that you think would sound cool? Also...it needs rythm. A rap/song is a poem essentially and must have atleast some sort of rhythm without rythm how are you supposed to rap/sing it? You can't....effectively

Also...Brittany Spears and N'Sync? Stuck in the 90's much? I think so. Update your disses.

Blur

iPimp
that was utter shit. please dont make more threads with any lyrics dog, just make a thread untill they get good nuff to deserve a thread. or at least make a thread just for your bros raps lol

Blur

iPimp
this rap was garbage dog, and neither of you can elevate unless people tell it how it is. that was an abhorrid piece of literary work lol