Rank Fantasy Sports

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A lot of us have been in some sort of fantasy league for close to a decade now. How would you rank them?

For me, I go with Hockey, Football, Baseball (even though I love Basketball, I haven't been in a league in years.)

Baseball is my favourite sport, but there are just too many injuries in Baseball which makes playing Fantasy Baseball annoying and frustrating at times.

Football is fun because you don't need to set-up your line-up as much as the other two. And, Hockey I find it my favourite because I get the most joy playing that one.

2018 will be my 16th year playing some sort of fantasy game or league. I absolutely love it, and over the years it has grown to be my second favorite hobby, just behind video games.

I'd rank them...

1.) Football
2.) Hockey
3.) Racing
4.) College basketball
5.) Baseball
6.) Basketball

Football will always be my favorite. It's my favorite sport, I love the way it's set up and my family/friends league is just so much fun.

Basketball is the only one that I have never won a championship in. And I highly doubt I ever will.

My fantasy site of choice is Yahoo. I made the switch from ESPN in 2009 and haven't looked back.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is a tough one for me in deciding this. I find baseball the most challenging but football the most fun because everything builds to a week at a time.

I'll go...

Football
Baseball
Hockey

It is a tough one for me in deciding this. I find baseball the most challenging but football the most fun because everything builds to a week at a time.

I'll go...

Football
Baseball
Hockey
Wait, you like the one you dominate the most the least?! How dare you! Hahaha.

TheRealVJ

Registered Member
It honestly depends on who you're in the league with, the league size, competition level, etc. But assuming everything stays neutral, I would rank them

1) Baseball
2) Football
3) Basketball

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've found hockey fantasy to be quite dull. Just doesn't hype me up as the rest of these do.