Rangers forward Jaromir Jagr says he's got lots of hockey left

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Turbo, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

NHL.com - News

I think the Rangers trading Jagr won't happen, but the points could happen if he continues with setting up the assists. The remaining year should kick in even if he only is part of a first round playoff win. I'd hate to see him go elsewhere after he has time to train better this summer and bring Lord Stanley there instead of here.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Jagr needs a new environment and new teamates, I think it really hurt him when he lost Michael Nylander, he played really well with him. I personally believe that he's going to get traded, I think a lot of teams are in need of a player like Jagr, and a lot of teams will be asking for his services come trading deadline.

But I do agree that he has a lot of hockey left, he can still score and he's a good playmaker. So I wouldn't count him out just yet.

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I agree that Jagr has a lot left in him, I think the Rangers are underestimating him. I think they might regret if he goes to another team after this season. Nylander was let go because he thought pass first and shoot second even when he had an open shot.

I think the Rangers would regret losing him.