• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Randy Orton!

W

wweman101

Randy Orton got a 60 day suspension  from the WWE. I wonder what he did. Maybe went crazy after losing at WM22. It say's on wwe.com he acted in unprofessional conduct.
It's about time something happens to that asshole!
What do you think happened?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
wweman101 said:
Randy Orton got a 60 day suspension from the WWE. I wonder what he did. Maybe went crazy after losing at WM22. It say's on wwe.com he acted in unprofessional conduct.
It's about time something happens to that asshole!
What do you think happened?
Wrong forum, there's a wrestling one now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he was tested and he got caught with steroids in is system, I don't think he was pissed that he lost at WW22 because he already knew that he would loose. That's why I think he got suspended.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I heard from a reliable source that he was suspended for inappropriate behavior backstage, such as (and excuse my french):

Calling women "cunts"
Bragging and boasting to everyone
Harassment

Basically, he's high on himself and got shot down before his head grew too big to rest on his scrawny shoulders.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow if that's true then that's pretty bad, but I still think he got tested positive for steroids, I don't know if that's true or not but that's what I believe.

F

firepunch00

lol. If thats true then thats sad. But he is still my fav wrestler.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I still respect him, and I think he's gonna be a huge superstar in the future, he has loads of potential, but that will eliminate him to compete for the title for awhile.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I hate this guy he makes Missouri look bad. I don't like him becasue he cheats all the time and that makes me mad. :mad:

C

Crimson

Now that I am back from my vacation, I can post more.

It's about time something negative happened to Randy Orton than he doing something negative. Whether it was inappropriate actions or steroids, atleast he wont be around for a while. I bet when he does come back it will be a big thing and he will be a good guy again. (That's what normally happens atleast)

L

Light Angel Omega

well maybe the kurt angle breaking his ankle last friday will keep him off for the 60 days. i think that was the potential plan, what are you pplz thoughts?