Randy Orton Upset With The Miz

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

From what I understand the WWE are supposed to be pretty high on Miz, so I doubt this'll hinder him too much. Maybe a couple of weeks being made to look weak but I doubt this could harm him in the long term. Certainly seems a lot more petty than the Kofi and Anderson incidents.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, read this the other day and didn't think much of it.

Another case of Orton being Orton. Hopefully he gets over it.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

It's that damn IED again! haha

Yeah Miz is the man, I don't see this being a hindrance.

Plus, looking at this as its own case, I don't see why a wrestler can't get upset with another wrestler about one happening. It doesn't mean necessarily that Orton hates Miz, that he wants him out of the company, etc. I don't think there's a reason to read too much into one thing.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

How did I miss this thread? I must still be drunk, but anyways getting back on topic...

My brother and his friend met Randy Orton in California last year. According to him (my bro) Orton's actually "a nice guy" in real life. I dunno, but he seems kinda like an asshole to me, but I think it could be because he's extremely good at playing a heel, he's a good actor. Nonetheless, I couldn't give a crap if he was an asshole in real life, I'd still like him and he'd still be my favorite (current) wrestler.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Randy is from the same city as I am, St Louis, and I think he's misunderstood by most people. A guy I work with wrestled him in high school and he said he was a nice guy. I think he's got a mean streak in him though.

When myself, Unity and some others went to a house show a year or so ago he called a 12 year old boy a "fucking faggot" for boo'ing Orton and also wearing his t-shirt. So take the good with the bad haha.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Also keep in mind that two of my friends met him (girls from St. Louis) and apparently they chilled out and saw a movie and he was a complete gentleman and a cool guy. Just a random deal where they were in the same hotel.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he takes the business really serious, he grew up in Wrestling. He wants to be to become the best wrestler of all time. He demands perfection, and he hates it when his matches aren't perfect. This is the reason why I believe he reacts this way when something goes wrong in his matches.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Does he always sook when things don't go his way in the ring? He can at least acknowledge that people do make mistakes. Regardless I still love the guy, and still think he's an awesome wrestler to say the least :)