Randy Orton/John Cena

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These two wrestlers are the biggest wrestlers sidelined at the moment. I know Edge isn't wrestling right now, but hes on a little vacation, so we don't really know when he's going to come back.

So my question is this, who do you want these two wrestlers to feud with when they do return?

Also do you believe they'll contend for the World Title right away when they do come back to action full time?

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Randy Orton is an easy call as he'll surely have a feud with CM Punk. With Jericho as the champion I dont see Orton getting a title shot right away but maybe down the road?

As far as John Cena I'm not 100% sure. Obviously there's the thing with Batista...since he hurt him. I dont want them to have another match until Wrestlemania but maybe plant some seeds. Maybe have Cena feud with Kane until BAtista is a heel. Cena may challenge Jericho as well...they have a history.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you think there will be a Randy Orton vs John Cena vs CM Punk vs Batista battle to decide the number one contender for a future match against the WWE Champion?

I see Cena starting off slowly against a mid-carder and then proceeding to feud with Batista later on down the road.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Cena in the midcard...Vilky's a comedian :lol:

But yeah, I wouldnt be shocked by ur 4 way battle idea. I think they'll somehow get everyone involved.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally wouldn't like a CM Punk vs Orton feud, I don't see it has having much success. Personally I would turn Orton has a face and have him feud against Y2J. I think that would be a great feud.

I think has soon as Cena comes back he's going to have a feud with Batista. I know it's not the smartest thing to do, but it's bound to happen, because that's where they were heading at before he got injured.