random wrestling observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
A thread for the smaller things.

On the live Eastern feeds over the last two weeks, I've heard Batista yell "Fuck you!" to a fan and the crowd at the iMPACT! zone give an unbleeped "Holy shit!" to a wicked Angle spot in his ladder match with Anderson. The kid in me, he likes.

Orlando Jordan, I support your career but don't care to see you lick jizz off your lips!!! :barf:

Lashley and Kristal have broken up. I feel nothing.

Last edited:

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
I've been saying I'm going to give OJ a chance in TNA, as I did in WWE. This new gimmick could be entertaining. It's like a modern Goldust with Lady Gaga mixed in hahaha.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Last week, a few people who were watching both TNA and RAW on maybe two tvs said that Scott hall hit the Razor's Edge on iMPACT exactly the same time that Sheamus hit it on RAW! I thought that was pretty awesome.

wooly

I am the woolrus
It'd be awesome if WWE completely did a turnaround on this whole PG thing within 4 years. I mean it'd be a crime if "Wrestlemania XXX" wasn't the raunchiest Wrestlemania ever :p

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand why The Miz as the US Title, he hasn't defended it since he won the Unified Tag Team. The Showmiz should lose the tag titles to Hart Dynasty, and The Miz should start a feud with Daniel Bryan.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Speaking of titles, that TNA Legends belt is a prestigious one, isn't it?
------
Okay, if you can't spell "John Cena," or even "John," DON'T MAKE A SIGN!!!

Last edited:

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
Syxx Pac did a X-Factor through a table tonight (off of the top rope). I think that may have been a first.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
DH Smith was pretty good in the ring and on the microphone last night.

The Big Show punch is getting annoying

Michael Cole gets more annoying every week, is that even possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.