• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Random Wrestling Observations

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We spoke about this in the staff section and I am re-making this thread. I am unsticking the other thread with the same title and will stick this one. Please use this one to discuss any random wrestling observations you may have.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Last night, it was The Revival in OKC; tonight, it was Prince Pretty himself. Tyler Breeze main evented the NXT show in Jacksonville, facing Marcel Barthel (or Axel Dieter Jr, former wXw superstar) and he got a monstrous pop as well.

Honestly, I hope NXT keeps doing this for their house shows. And I bet NXT alums are having a blast doing it those one-offs.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Randy Orton had knee surgery. Doesn't seem to be anything too serious. He had been putting it off for a while

It seems like he might be out for a while. It'll probably do his character some good, too. He's reached that point where he gets a head of steam from a big return and then fizzles the longer he's around.

Exclusive: Randy Orton comments on recent knee surgery

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I know I've said it before but a part of me still wishes Tyler Breeze could get a solid heel push with his annoying model gimmick. It's so good and he's such a good dude, and good in the ring IMO. He'd be a solid IC or US champ with a solo run.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Smackdown going to Fox on Frday’s for one billion dollars. That’s so insane.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When is Vince and Co. going to realize the Zayn/Lashley segments only work when you have super talented guys like The Rock and Mankind?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
1 billion dollars...they're never gonna turn Reigns heel. They're making too much money haha

And yeah, that Lashley / Zayn segments sucked royally.