• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
There have been threads like this on other forums that I've been a part of and they've been pretty successful. Hopefully it doesn't break any rules. Basically you just post any thoughts you've had in the day that you dont think warrant a thread of their own.

My thought for tonight is that drinking alcohol is a vicious circle. I have fun and then wake up a total mess yet I do it again and again. It must be a weakness in my humanity or something.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, that's the thing with alcohol. It's fun while you are partying but later on you don't feel quite as good. Especially if you like mixing drinks. They don't all get along sometimes once they are in there.

So you posted this thread at around 3:00am your time? That's pretty random in itself. Is this due to the alcohol and not being able to sleep? :D

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
here's my random thought of today:

How in the heck can that soccer team pay David Bechham so much money when they probably don't take a fraction of that in ticket sales every year?

(Its a very random thought, as such I have spent zero time investigating the possible answer. Or even the following answers: what team? how much do they pay? how much does it cost to see a soccer game?, etc......)

FaKeD

Registered Member
Maybe they are hoping tha Beckham can make their ticket sales go up =D

Plus i doubt he is winning more or even the same that he was winning where he was before... XD

Random thought of the day : Why does it that when someone sees a group of badly dressed kids they think they are up to trouble? XD

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Random thought of the day : Why does it that when someone sees a group of badly dressed kids they think they are up to trouble? XD
Sounds like someones been unfairly judged :lol:

FaKeD

Registered Member
Sounds like someones been unfairly judged :lol:

You mean me? XD

it was just a random thought....XD

Nice question Andrew! :D

I have no idea why though.. =/ maybe because it looks so horrible that people just assume that it has to be very expensive! XD

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Is it because celebritys are some what distanced from the rest of the world. They have arsenals of people to tell them they look good but noone to be honest with them?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wunna go back to your comments on alcohol. I was tired of drinking with my friends and waking up miserable, so i found the alcohol that I can drink without giving me much of a hangover. I finally figured out that I can moderate most kinds of rum, get completely smashed, and wake up with no hangover.

Also, smoking weed the morning after really helps when I do have a hangover, but a lot of people don't condone it, which I respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.