• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome ~RANDOM THOUGHT THREAD~

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
FACE has not been funny for a long time now.

Not picking at any member in particular, it just lost it's humor at least 12 years ago.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Also, I thought I would have dead space finished by now...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I knew you'd be back, Tucker. They always come back. :nod:

except for Tyler. dickFACE
I hear tyler all the time. George, Tyler and I play on xbox all the time. Its like they never left :p

Iris

rainbow 11!
2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.

Not picking at any member in particular, it just lost it's humor at least 12 years ago.
so did your FACE

p.s. "it's" means it is. "its" means belonging to it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.

naw, i'd have to disagree. FACE is one of those inside jokes that will never really die out. I'm hoping to teach it to my grandchildren.

also. your FACE lost it's humour when you were born!

Bliss

Sally Twit

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I should stop laughing at it now then.

Here I was thinking anything can be funny for as long as it still amuses.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
no bliss, sorry to say. We all have to bow down to merc's humour decisions. He KNOWS funny afterall, so we should all listen to his opinion on it :p