Random things you have created?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
So have you ever had one of those moments when you just wanted to create something? I have. I have quite a few things lying around that I made out of boredom. I can post a couple pictures after I finish describing them.

I made a fedora out of duct tape. Yup, I was that bored, that I spent 2 hours cutting tape and creating a fedora. I'm just that cool =P

I also made a little can guy one time, basically the picture will have to show what I mean =P

Back when I lived on the farm I did alot of carpentry, and so I have tons of different projects too. An old wooden chest. Quite a few wooden storage boxes. I love carpentry and can't wait till I can do more of it.

So heres the pics

the can guy

the fedora without detailing. I don't have a picture with all the trim and the ace of spades card added.

So what kinds of things have you created in boredom? What's your favourite method?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
When I was bored to actually have created something it would be drawings, mostly happened at school during class.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I made an Angel for our Christmas tree before. All I used was paper and felt pens for the face/hair. It turned out pretty cool. I'm not very creative though.