• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Random Sports Thought Thread

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Every year I always think that Bonilla contract must soon be up...and then I look at the date...and I just cannot believe it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
And the Neymar deal to PSG is done at 222 million Euros, more than double the prior record for Pogba.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hard Knocks on HBO starts in a few days (on the 8th). I'm really pumped because this year if features one of my favorite teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm a little nervous this year for my Chiefs. I mean usually I can count on them making the playoffs and losing in the first round lol. Now I'm worried about them making it since we're in a bit of a transition. We didn't really lose key players outside of Maclin, so hopefully I'm worrying for nothing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's so many question marks for the Cowboys right now. Don't know if Zeke will be suspended or not, and if he is, that will hurt them big time. None the less, I'm super excited for the season to begin.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Only a few Sundays to wait. Psyched to see what the Patriots will do this year!

Impact

V.I.P.
There's so many question marks for the Cowboys right now. Don't know if Zeke will be suspended or not, and if he is, that will hurt them big time. None the less, I'm super excited for the season to begin.
How the fuck Zeke hasn't been suspended already is beyond me. If Jerry Jones wasn't sucking off Goodell he would have been suspended last year. Or if he was a Patriot...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How the fuck Zeke hasn't been suspended already is beyond me. If Jerry Jones wasn't sucking off Goodell he would have been suspended last year. Or if he was a Patriot...
It's the NFL - their suspensions work in mysterious ways.