Random Happenstance of Your Day

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Kind of like the Random Thought thread. Has anything wierd, random, interesting or fun happened to you today/lately? I'll start us off:

Today, at the bus stop, some kid, no more than about 12, started singing, out loud, for no apparent reason. He had no music, no headphones or anything. :stare: He just started singing and doing a little dance.
------
No-one's had anything interesting happen to them at all?! (o_O)

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Some bitch shoved past me and knocked my notebook out of my arms.

Before I could look up she was gone.

Bitch.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I was walking past some guy when I heard him talking about "brown stains". People should be more careful about what they talk about in public :lol:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Some girl came into the college store while I was working and asked for an ice pack because her butt hurt.

How do you answer that without going slightly perverted in your mind?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Some girl came into the college store while I was working and asked for an ice pack because her butt hurt.

How do you answer that without going slightly perverted in your mind?
You should totally have said "we're all out of ice but I can show you something even cooler ;)" lol!!

Or at least how she...injured herself :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I lost a fight with a toddler today.

Iris

rainbow 11!
In art we have this project where we take an old barbie and we alter it. We change it's appearance and create something new using recycled material that we get from friends, our house, school, and we can't buy anything for it.

I'm stuck between an elephant, tree, and ceiling fan...