Random Game Talk

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Konshentz, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've accomplished more in Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth than I ever thought I'd be able to, so now I'm determined to go for the 1001% achievement, which is basically beat and unlock everything in the game. Two of the characters are stupidly hard to play with though, so maybe it's an unrealistic goal.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I still play Doom games

It's true, its damn true

Unity likes this.
  4. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/08/vampyr-is-a-more-interesting-take-on-the-vampire-myth

I'm really interested in this game Vampyr. It's made by the developers who worked on Life is Strange, and the setting and subject matter sound fantastic. As noted in this article, the decisions you'll be making aren't clearly good or evil so it should make for a really cool experience if the game is done well. I'll probably be reading reviews first once it's out (no release date yet), but I have high hopes.

5. Unity

Horizon: Zero Dawn always looked like a beautiful game, but when I finally saw video, reviews, etc. it looked so much deeper than what I had thought it was. It looks stellar, and this morning I finally gave in and ordered it on Amazon lol. It's out of stock but I went with the one day shipping, so hopefully I won't be waiting long. I couldn't resist! As popular as post-apocalyptic stories are these days, it's cool to have one that's so unique and different.

Also can't wait for the new MLB: The Show and Mass Effect: Andromeda. Both will be coming out at the end of the month. I was already broke, damn it! :D

Konshentz likes this.
  6. BourneofDarkness15

BourneofDarkness15 Registered Member

As far the NES goes, I always loved the Tecmo Super Bowl series, obviously Super Mario 1-3, Kirby was fun.

Unity likes this.
  7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Horizon was a little bit of a let down for me. RE7 is still the current 2017 Champion headed into Mass Effect. Fingers crossed it lives up to some or most of the hype.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

RE7 is still top dog. But I did enjoy Andromeda waaaaay more than Horizon. Which says a lot, considering how much of a shit show that game can be at times. I'm glad they patched it AFTER I had sunk 60 hours into it. Haha.

Unity likes this.
  9. Unity

Honestly, outside of that "Two characters" glitch happening to me once, I still haven't had anything that crazy with facial expressions or other glitches happen.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

You're one of the lucky few. Haha. I had all sorts of sound issues. I had texture issues. I had some freezing. I had some notification issues. Just a mess. Thankfully I really enjoyed Peebee. She carried me through. Haha.

Unity likes this.